Light weight. High Performance. Made in India.
The Indian Defence and Homeland security forces have been devoid of critical technology due to associated lag in the procurement process. When we finally manage procure equipment, after a long gestation period, the technology has already been superseded. To bridge this critical gap in the field of Personal Armor, 3FAS has partnered with LAT of Israel to bring light weight next generation Personal, vehicle and aircraft armor protection solution to India.
With an aim to introduce Light Weight Personal Protection Systems, we have fused the ceramic technology from Russia with light weight Ballistic fiber from Russia. At 3FAS we have already initiated setting up a production facility in India to provide an Indigenous blend to this fusion technology.
- Unique custom-engineered materials and armor solutions, designed to specifically meet the needs of the customer.
Boron Carbide Technology (B4C)
Durable, Light weight and cost effective
- Rugged, multiple-hit solutions which are among the lightest and most durable available
- For all common Armour Piercing threat types, from 7.62 mm to 14.5 mm.
X Protect Technology
Tough, Strong, Low Thermal Conductivity
- Proprietary binder system that enables various oxide and non-oxide ceramics to be injection or compression molded into unique complex shapes that are tough and strong.
- Proprietary heat treatment process yields tailor-able oxide or non oxide nano-structured materials with very low thermal conductivity and good high temperature performance.
- Capability ceramic cross pellet armor designs able to redirect, absorb and dissipate kinetic energy from high velocity, penetrating projectiles.
- Proven successful in mitigating the effects of all small caliber munitions, including 5.56mm tungsten core, and 7.62 x 63, 30.06 APM2, 166 grain projectile at 2,880 /- 30 fps, even at higher velocity of 3000 fps, Cal.50 caliber Armor Piercing (AP) munitions and 20mm Fragment Simulating Projectiles (FSPs).
- Gradient Architectures required for quality energy transfer.
- Low Fabric Content help to absorb energy via fabric movement inside a material matrix. As a result, the amount of ballistic fabrics required is now less
for Personal Protection (Body Armor)
for Object Protection (Vehicle Armor)
|Name||Military Tactical Vest, Bulletproof Vest, Body Armor 360|
|Brand||OEM OR ODM|
|Color||As You Want|
|Name||Rapid Deployable, Bulletproof, Body Armor|
|Brand||OEM OR ODM|
Lurya Advanced Technology, Israel (LAT).