‘Scanika’ is a non-contact X-ray security system designed to detect any harmful or unwanted material. It scans packages as well as bodies. Scanika has a fast 5-second inspection time, making it convenient for physically disabled or elderly people. Its closed scanner cabin provides for scattered radiations shielding.
Scanika is designed in a way that almost has zero distortion and there is no compromise on quality of images even if there are movements during scanning. Its sensitive digital X-Ray sensor and image processing software produces high-resolution images. Scanika further allows for full scan image of the body including the feet.
- Closed cabin minimizes exposure to radiation for by standers
- Software based adaptability can be programmed to highlight specific materials and avoid highlighting specific materials
- Competitive costs
- Head to toe scanning, along with baggage scan no need to have separate scanners for body and baggage; no need to take off shoes etc.
- Scattered radiation shieding provided by the close scanner cabin.
- Convenient for elderly and disabled people due to rapid 5 second inspection.
- No need to take off clothes or shoes.
- No technical knowledge required for an operator
- Customized displayed information
- Customized photo and video while inspection
- Customized data archive and search
- Customized voice communication during inspection
- Almost no geometric distortion
- No impact of natural movements during scanning on the image quality
- Advanced functions for baggage multi-view screening without opening (Multi-Angle Introscope function)
- Full body scan image (including feet)
- High-resolution imaging due to highly sensitive digital X-ray sensor and specaial digital image processing software.
- Safety of SibScan-M1 X-ray control system is confirmed by all necessary permits and approval documents. The system operation rules comply with18.104.22.16806-13 Sanitary Regulations and Norms (SanPiN)
Radiation Dose Comparison:
1 Inspection = 1 hour natural radiation background
50 Inspections = 2.5 hour flight
400 Inspections = 1 chest X-ray
- Used in airports, subways, railway and coach stations.
- Border and custom control booths
- Security Systems like Federal Penitentiary Service Systems (FPS) in Russia.
- Entry controlling booths in places of strategic facilities
- For mining and refining of precious and rare metals or stones
- Banks, Embassies, VIP protection, Security of Government or public officials.
- Mass gatherings such as a big sporting event or a concert
- No-contact scanner
- Scan in 5 seconds
- Real time Image acquisition and processing
- Throughput- 3p per min
- height- Max 2000 mm
- width- Max 800mm
- Radiation Dose per scan- 0.20 to 2 µSv
- Image Size Pixel- 1 sq. mm
- Contrast Ratio –Not more than 1.5%
- Dynamic Range- 450(min)
- Total Filtration- Minimum of 2.5mm for Aluminum
- Systems dimension – 2645 mm x 1400mm x 2650 mm
- Weight – 1200 kg
- Power supply required – 210-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumed – 3.5kW