From edible oils to power generation
Established in 1962, 3F Industries Ltd., started with extraction of oil from rice bran and very soon expanded to diverse sectors like Oil Palm cultivation, manufacture of edible oils and by-products, bakery shortenings & margarine, specialty fats, commodity trading, garments and power. The Group has expanded its operations beyond the Indian shores and employs over 5000 people globally.
Presence in core sectors
- Agriculture: end-to-end nursery to oil palm plantation to crude oil extraction to refinery for palm oil, along with a power plant utilizing the waste products of oil extraction.
- Oils, Fats and Chemicals: manufacturing and consumer marketing of oils and fats, bakery products, oleochemicals, soaps, specialty fats, and cosmetics.
- Garments: manufacturing and export of fashion clothing, and management stake in Forever New, One of the fastest growing Australian brands for fashion clothing and accessories.
- Commodity Trading: Starting with animal feedstuff, the division trades in Rice, Wheat, Sugar, Maize Groundnuts and more, owing to the demand for the Indian agricultural products in the global market and the extensive procurement and logistics network of the Group.
- Infrastructure & Power : entire gamut of generation / transmission/ distribution of power.
Proven process driven approach for bulk manufacturing to the tune of tens of thousands of tons.
In house R&D facility to design, fabricate and process products and equipment
- It is due to the continuous development of cutting edge technology that we have been able to introduce products that have been well accepted both in domestic & international markets. Some of these products, such as exotic fats & rice bran wax, have gained global recognition
Successful ventures with global partners
- We have completed a successful Joint Venture with Fuji Oil, Japan for manufacturing and sales of oil and fat processed foods in India. The JV will leverage Fuji Oil’s product development and production engineering strengths together with 3F’s sales capability to penetrate the Indian market.
Strong financial Infrastructure and appetite to invest